Protect Your Pipes with Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service
Your pipes may be the most essential part of your plumbing system. They are the lifeblood that provides your taps with water and allows your toilet to dispose of waste. Your pipes are even required to vent toxic gasses that could cause serious harm to your household. All of this is why you want an experienced professional when it comes time to look at your home’s pipes.
Fortunately, Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service offers expert pipe repair and replacement in Oahu. Since 1987, we have been providing this community with everything their plumbing system needs, and are known for getting the job done right and right away. We are a fully licensed and insured plumbing company, so you can count on us to deliver nothing but the best when it comes to your pipes. Our team is available for same-day service and you can even contact us 24/7 in case of emergency! Call now to schedule Oahu pipe installation and repair, and experience the Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service difference for yourself.
To reach a licensed and trained plumbing professional, call (808) 563-4054.
Residential Only Drain Clearing
Join the Club. It doesn’t cost, it pays!
STEVE’S OHANA CLUB MEMBERSHIP PLANS
Here’s What Your Membership Includes:
- One Annual Visit
- Discounts on Repairs
- No Dispatch Fees
- Convenient Scheduling Times
- Exclusive Club Member Promotions
- Auto Renewal
- Maintenance Required by the Equipment Manufacturers
We’re Committed to Keeping Your
Plumbing & HVAC Systems in Order
Find the Service You Need
Professional Hawaii Plumbing and AC Providers
Call Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service When You Need the Job Done!
Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service is a professional plumbing and air conditioning company that offers a complete lineup of repairs, installations, replacements, maintenance, and other service solutions. From small and routine problems like blocked drains, dirty air filters, or broken garbage disposals to complex issues like damaged sewers, no A.C, or broken water lines, you can count on us to deliver exceptional craftsmanship and customer service that exceeds even the most rigorous standards of quality. We know you demand the best for your home or business, and that’s what our team strives to deliver with each and every call we attend to.
Your Plumbing & AC Dream Team
– Chris & Patricia H.
– Hunt D.
– Diana M.
– Susie C.
– Robyn S.
Steve’s Signature Service
Famous 5-Star White Glove Service
1-Year Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted Since 1987
24/7 Emergency Service
Learn What Our Team is Doing to Bring the Highest Quality of Service
How Do I Know There’s a Problem With My Pipes?
After years of use, it’s impossible for your pipes not to break down somewhat. Whether because of a specific problem or general wear and tear, if you live in the same home long enough, eventually, you are going to need pipe repair or replacement. The good news is that Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service can provide a fast and efficient inspection to determine the issues your pipes are having and what steps need to be taken to fix them. In some cases, you may only need a minor repair. Other times, your house may require whole-home repiping service. The good news is that no matter what, our courteous and respectful plumbers will provide you with upfront prices and honor 100% of all warranties—so you never have to worry about whether you are getting a good deal.
Top signs you may need to call Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service for Oahu pipe repair or replacement include:
- Water stains coming through the walls: If you find that water is seeping through your walls, flooring, or ceiling, and it hasn’t rained recently, we can almost guarantee it’s because of a cracked/broken pipe. Never ignore wet spots in your home, as that leak is only going to get worse, costing you a lot of money and potentially leading to mold or mildew growth.
- Frequent clogs around your house: Clogs can result from a number plumbing of problems, though it’s not always due to what you are putting down your drains. Sometimes, after years of corrosion in your pipes, they may start to become obstructed all on their own. If this is the case in your house, you will likely need to have your old pipes replaced.
- Water that is discolored: Discolored water is another sign of rust and corrosion in your pipes. While it is possible this is a problem with your municipal water supply, if the issue has come on suddenly, do not hesitate to hire a plumber to see if your piping is causing this to happen.
- Extremely poor water pressure: If your water pressure has been decreasing lately, it could be due to a problem in your water heater or even your exterior water main. However, your water pressure may also be lowered when your plumbing system ages and your pipes cannot handle the needs of your home anymore. Regardless, low water pressure isn’t good for anybody, so you should always have a plumber come to check it out.
- An aging home: Homes built prior to 1960 frequently used piping made out of galvanized steel. This piping was thought to be effective at the time because it was dipped in zinc to prevent rust and corrosion, yet it later turned out that galvanized steel not only broke down quickly, it sometimes contained dangerous traces of lead. Polybutylene piping then became a go-to between the late ‘70s and early ‘90s. However, these easy-to manufacture pipes, made out of a plastic resin, proved too sensitive to sustain the water needs of the average household for long periods of time. So if your home is 30-yeard-old or older, there is a good chance that your pipes are made of one of these unstable materials. Fortunately, Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service can offer you long-lasting copper, PEX, or PVC pipes when replacing your piping system.
Pipe Repair Versus Replacement
When you hire Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service for pipe replacement or repair in Oahu, our experts will carefully diagnose any and all problems with your pipe lines. This can be done through an in-pipe video inspection you can look at yourself. We’ll then discuss your options of cleaning, traditional line repair and replacement, and trenchless repair or replacement. A spot repair is likely to be your best option if your problems are limited to one short section of pipe. But if the line is old or in generally poor condition, replacement is your best option in the long-run. Fortunately, with our trenchless, cured-in-place pipe lining, we will be able to install a new pipe line in your home with minimal disruption to your property.
What are the benefits of trenchless pipe repairs?
- Minimal Impact: Traditional drain and sewer line repair require that a trench be dug in your yard, tearing up all landscaping in its path. Trenchless pipe lining only requires a couple small holes to be dug, saving your landscaping from extensive damage.
- Monetary Savings: By skipping the excavation of your yard and subsequent landscaping repair, trenchless pipe service can save you more than half the cost of traditional pipe replacement.
- Less Time: Because traditional pipe repair and replacement usually requires digging and refilling trenches on your property, the process can take several days to complete. But with trenchless sewer and drain line repair/replacement, the job can be completed in as little as one day!
Repair or Replace Pipes in Oahu with Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service
At Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service, you can trust our reputation for quality and success. We want our services to be affordable for everyone, which is why we offer money-saving specials and financing optionsto fit any budget. We charge by the job, not the hour, so you don’t have to be concerned about hidden fees or surprise surcharges. And we will respect your property like it was our own, ensuring that when our cutting-edge pipe repair and replacement service is complete, your home looks as beautiful as it did before.