Experience Innovative Piping Service Today
There comes a time when pipes have to be replaced—there’s just no getting around it. In the past, a lot of digging and excavation had to be done with pipe repair or replacement. Today, your expert plumbers at Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service use state-of-the-art technologies to replace the pipe without extensive demolition throughout your property. We offer cured-in-place pipe lining in Oahu, which can be used for leaking pipes under or within your foundation. With this service, concrete does not have to be excavated first. Instead of digging out and replacing the pipe, a new flexible pipe is inserted into the existing line, inflated, then cured in place.
Advantages of cured-in-place pipe lining include:
- No Landscape Destruction
- No Breaking Up Lengths of Foundations
- No Tearing Out Walls
- Minimal Access Points Are Needed
- No Heavy Labor Charges
- Over 200 Feet of Liner Can be Installed in Seconds
To learn more about what our Oahu cured-in-place pipe lining service can do for your property, call (808) 563-4054.
Residential Only Drain Clearing
Join the Club. It doesn’t cost, it pays!
STEVE’S OHANA CLUB MEMBERSHIP PLANS
Here’s What Your Membership Includes:
- One Annual Visit
- Discounts on Repairs
- No Dispatch Fees
- Convenient Scheduling Times
- Exclusive Club Member Promotions
- Auto Renewal
- Maintenance Required by the Equipment Manufacturers
We’re Committed to Keeping Your
Plumbing & HVAC Systems in Order
Find the Service You Need
Professional Hawaii Plumbing and AC Providers
Call Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service When You Need the Job Done!
Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service is a professional plumbing and air conditioning company that offers a complete lineup of repairs, installations, replacements, maintenance, and other service solutions. From small and routine problems like blocked drains, dirty air filters, or broken garbage disposals to complex issues like damaged sewers, no A.C, or broken water lines, you can count on us to deliver exceptional craftsmanship and customer service that exceeds even the most rigorous standards of quality. We know you demand the best for your home or business, and that’s what our team strives to deliver with each and every call we attend to.
Your Plumbing & AC Dream Team
Steve’s Signature Service
Famous 5-Star White Glove Service
1-Year Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted Since 1987
24/7 Emergency Service
Learn What Our Team is Doing to Bring the Highest Quality of Service
What You Need to Know About Our Oahu CIPP Services
Pipe lining is a process through which a new pipe is created within the existing pipe using a special epoxy resin. The resin is poured into the pipes where it essentially creates new pipes—all without digging up or damaging your Maui home’s structures, floors, interior walls, sidewalks, streets, or landscaping elements. The epoxy resin is laid up against the pipe, where it adheres directly to the liner, sealing any cracks and holes.
For more than 25 years, the CIPP method has been utilized safely and effectively to replace plumbing pipes. It is much less costly than the old methods for homeowners, as there are no extensive labor charges for digging ground or breaking through concrete. Plus, our fully licensed and insured plumbing pros at Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service have all the training, tools, and technology to execute cured-in-place piping services quickly and painlessly.
The CIPP process typically involves four steps:
- Video Inspection – We’ll begin every CIPP job with a video inspection of the pipes to find the precise problem that your home’s pipes are facing.
- Pipe Cleaning – After that, our plumbers will clean out any roots and de-scale any build-up or tuberculation in order to get the pipes back to their original diameter before we re-inspect pipes with a camera to ensure thorough cleaning.
- Install the Liner – After the cleaning is complete, we’ll install your new pipe lining. Once the pipe lining is cured, we will perform a final video inspection to verify proper installation.
- Reinstate Any Tie-Ins or Branches – If necessary, Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service will complete our CIPP job by sending our reinstatement tool down your newly lined pipes, and open any branches that are tied into the drain that we relined.
What is Trenchless Sewer Lining?
Trenchless sewer lining is a method of cured-in-place piping service that replaces an old sewer line with a new pipe using the existing sewer line as a passage and guide for the new one. Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service does this by digging a small access hole where the pipe starts. Using your damaged sewer line as a guide, our inversion machine inserts’ a sleeve filled with a two-part epoxy resin that cures in just a few short hours. This trenchless technology creates a seamless pipe, which prevents infiltration, restores the structural integrity of the original pipe, and eliminates any pipe joints (that may weaken and allow root intrusion.) It also prevents you from having to cut a trench through your yard, sidewalk, or driveway to replace sewer pipes.
Trenchless sewer and drain replacement has many other benefits too, starting with the fact that it takes less time than older methods like traditional excavation and restoration. It’s also approved by almost all local plumbing authorities’ code specifications. Once your pipes are lined with epoxy, they will prevent calcification, which occurs when calcium deposits in hard water crust over and clog your lines. And while seismic activity can cause breaks in sewer and drain lines, the seamless, “jointless” nature of the CIPP method means your new pipes will be better protected from unexpected shifts in the ground.
Trenchless sewer repair may be able to fix:
- Underground piping, such as under your home or landscaping
- Poorly installed pipping that leads to sewer back-ups or leaky pipes
- Blocked lines that have broken down because of debris build-up and root intrusion
- Sewer pipe cracks caused by shifts in the ground and the settling of your house
Get Oahu Pipe Lining from the Best Plumbers in the Area
For many homeowners, pipe replacement becomes a necessary evil at some point. The older your home, the more likely you are to experience problems with broken, cracked, or corroded pipes. If you find yourself dealing with broken sewer or drain lines, our Oahu cured-in-place pipe lining service may be the right solution for you. Call today to take advantage of our quality specials andfinancing options, and get ready to hire a plumbing team that actually lives up to their reputation.
Why choose Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service for Oahu cured-in-place pipe lining service?
- We are a locally owned and operated business,
- We have been serving customers in Oahu and beyond since 1987
- We offer competitive rates and upfront pricing
- We are available 24/7 in case of emergency
- We treat every customer like family