Keeping You Comfortable Since 1987
Since opening our doors 30+ years ago, Steve’s Plumbing & AC Service has remained committed to providing the most reliable and exceptional heating and air conditioning services around. Hawaii has a unique climate that doesn’t always require heating, but some of us live in colder areas or simply prefer to keep our homes extra warm. Whatever your heating needs are, we’ve got you covered. Our HVAC technicians have extensive experience servicing all makes and models of equipment and are here to make sure your heater is functioning as efficiently and effectively as possible. To make that happen, we offer a complete set of heating maintenance services.
Residential Only Drain Clearing
Join the Club. It doesn’t cost, it pays!
STEVE’S OHANA CLUB MEMBERSHIP PLANS
Here’s What Your Membership Includes:
- One Annual Visit
- Discounts on Repairs
- No Dispatch Fees
- Convenient Scheduling Times
- Exclusive Club Member Promotions
- Auto Renewal
- Maintenance Required by the Equipment Manufacturers
We’re Committed to Keeping Your
Plumbing & HVAC Systems in Order
Find the Service You Need
Professional Hawaii Plumbing and AC Providers
Call Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service When You Need the Job Done!
Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service is a professional plumbing and air conditioning company that offers a complete lineup of repairs, installations, replacements, maintenance, and other service solutions. From small and routine problems like blocked drains, dirty air filters, or broken garbage disposals to complex issues like damaged sewers, no A.C, or broken water lines, you can count on us to deliver exceptional craftsmanship and customer service that exceeds even the most rigorous standards of quality. We know you demand the best for your home or business, and that’s what our team strives to deliver with each and every call we attend to.
Your Plumbing & AC Dream Team
Steve’s Signature Service
Famous 5-Star White Glove Service
1-Year Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted Since 1987
24/7 Emergency Service
Learn What Our Team is Doing to Bring the Highest Quality of Service
Benefits of Heater Maintenance
We understand you might be tempted to skip out on this year’s maintenance appointment, but we strongly urge you not to. Failing to keep up with regular maintenance appointments can lead to frequent repairs, reduced system efficiency, an uncomfortable home, and even premature system failure. Not to mention, you won’t be able to cash in on your system’s warranty without proof that you were taking good care of your heater.
Not quite convinced? Below are the benefits of heater maintenance:
- Better energy efficiency: Maintenance keeps each component of your system functioning properly and efficiently, keeping your energy consumption at a minimum.
- Improved indoor air quality: Maintenance ensures your air filter is clean and your airflow is strong and consistent, which significantly improves your indoor air quality. A maintained heater circulates clean, fresh air throughout your home, helping you to breathe easier.
- Enhanced comfort: A well-maintained heater maintains peak performance, which means strong airflow and even heating.
- Savings: Well-cared-for heaters are extremely energy efficient and rarely require repairs. That means you can save tons of money on your monthly energy bills and on servicing your system.
To maximize the benefits of maintenance, you should have your system serviced once a year. Experts recommend scheduling your annual maintenance appointments in the fall so that your heater is prepared to keep you nice and cozy throughout winter without breaking down or needing any repairs.
What to Expect during Your Maintenance Appointment
During your maintenance appointment, we will closely examine each component of your system, run a full safety and performance test, and identify any areas of improvement. This enables us to take care of any problems early on before they have a chance to damage your system.
Below are some of the tasks we perform during a heater maintenance appointment:
- Test and calibrate the thermostat
- Test all safety features
- Check and tighten electrical connections
- Replace dirty or clogged air filters
- Inspect ductwork and air registers
- Clean the burners
- Oil the blower and other motor components
- Clean the combustion chamber and blower
- Inspect the flue pipe
- Test airflow
Join Our Ohana Club Today!
Here at Steve’s Plumbing & AC Service, your comfort is our utmost priority. Over the years, our technicians have serviced all makes and models of heating equipment and know exactly what it takes to keep these systems in top shape. That’s why we have developed a comprehensive maintenance program, guaranteed to keep your heater running better for longer. Our Ohana Club gives you the perfect opportunity to take care of your home’s most essential appliances.
As an Ohana Club member, you can enjoy the following perks:
- Regular discounts and specials
- Annual system safety checks
- Low service rates
- No dispatch fees
The Ohana Club membership plans are available for 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, and 5 years. To find out which plan is best for you, please reach out to Steve’s Plumbing & AC Service. We are more than happy to walk you through your options.
For heater maintenance in Oahu, please call (808) 563-4054. We look forward to serving you!