Maui Heater Maintenance
Exceptional Service, Guaranteed!
Finding reliable heating technicians isn’t all that easy here in Hawaii, but Steve’s Plumbing & AC Service makes it simple. Since opening our doors in 1987, we have remained committed to providing the most reliable HVAC services around. Whether you live in an area with frequent rain and snowstorms or you simply prefer to keep your home extra warm, our technicians are here to make sure your heater is in top shape. Turn to us for heater maintenance in Maui and rest assured your home is in great hands.
Call (808) 431-3646 or contact us online to schedule your next maintenance appointment.
Is Heater Maintenance Necessary?
Much like your car, your heater needs to be inspected and tuned up by a qualified professional on a regular basis. Without professional maintenance, your system is likely to experience frequent repairs, premature system failure, and a number of other problems.
Still not convinced? Consider the consequences of a lack of maintenance below:
- Reduces energy efficiency: Without maintenance, certain components of a heater become dirty, clogged, loose, or broken. This puts a lot of strain on the system and makes it much more difficult for it to function properly, which means it will have to run for longer periods of time in an effort to warm your home. Longer running times mean significantly higher levels of energy consumption.
- Costs you a lot of money: An unmaintained heater is not energy efficient, which means you can count on high utility bills each month. Additionally, a lack of maintenance often results in frequent, costly repairs.
- Results in an uncomfortable home: An unmaintained heater is not able to maintain peak performance, which means you will likely experience no heat, weak airflow, uneven heating, or other problems with your system that result in an uncomfortable home.
- Reduces your system’s lifespan: The leading cause of premature heater failure is a lack of maintenance. In fact, a completely unmaintained heater can be expected to last half as long as a well-maintained system.
Routine maintenance improves your energy efficiency, satisfies your manufacturer’s warranty, improves your indoor air quality, reduces the risk of repairs, and keeps your heater running better for longer. Turn to Steve’s Plumbing & AC Service to schedule heater maintenance in Maui.
How Often Should I Schedule Heater Maintenance in Maui?
To maximize the benefits of heater maintenance, experts recommend scheduling annual appointments. Additionally, it is best to schedule your maintenance service in the fall to ensure your system is prepared to keep your home warm and cozy all winter long.
Of course, if your system starts acting up, schedule a service right away. Give us a call if you experience:
- A lot of dust in your home
- Excessive humidity
- Uneven or weak airflow
- Loud noises
- Short cycling
Tips for Caring for Your Heater
In addition to annual maintenance, there are numerous things you can do to take care of your heater. We recommend taking care of your system in between your maintenance appointments to make sure it stays in good shape.
Below are tips for taking good care of your heater in between maintenance appointments:
- Replace the air filter when it gets dirty (every 1-3 months)
- Open all air registers in your home
- Move anything blocking your air registers (curtains, cabinets, etc.)
- Inspect the pilot light frequently
- Keep the area surrounding your furnace free of debris
To learn more about how to take care of your system, please reach out to our Maui heater maintenance pros. We are more than happy to walk you through the process and answer any of your questions.
Become an Ohana Club Member Today!
At Steve’s Plumbing & AC Service, your comfort is our priority, which is why we always go the extra mile to provide the quality service you deserve. Backed by decades of service excellence, you can trust our team knows a thing or two about heaters. That’s why we’ve developed a comprehensive maintenance program: the Ohana Club.
When you become an Ohana club member, you can enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Front-of-the-line service
- Regular discounts and specials
- No dispatch fees
- Annual system safety inspections
- Low service rates
We offer options for 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, and 5 years. Reach out to Steve’s Plumbing & AC Service to discuss which plan best suits your needs. We are happy to explain your options to you and walk you through the process.
For heating maintenance in Maui, please call (808) 431-3646. We look forward to serving you!
Hear What Our Customers Are SayingRead Real Reviews From Real Customers
“May not necessarily be the cheapest but you are paying for the quality, peace of mind, and quick response time to my urgent matter.”- Elias S.
“They said they would be there at 9:30 and by gosh, they showed up at 9:28 that not a normal thing when it comes to plumbing.”- Bob J.
“We have high praise for both of them, their professionalism, courtesy, friendliness, and reliability.”- Ulrich
We're offering plans to keep your home safe and in order all year long.
Why Choose Steve's?We're Committed to the Highest Quality Service Every Time
We believe your Plumbing or AC problem should be treated urgently and with care.
Offering upfront pricing. We charge by the job, not the hour! Know the price before we start.
We know that Plumbing or AC problems happen at all hours of the day. Our team is here to help!
We're not happy until you're happy. We guarantee all of the work completed.
We treat your home like it's our own. We're committed to leaving it better than we found it.
An Experienced Team
Proudly providing quality Plumbing, Air Conditioning, & Drain Cleaning service with aloha since 1987!