Ohana Club - Complete Coverage Membership
Your home water needs are something you generally don’t think about until something goes wrong. Becoming a Steve’s Plumbing “Ohana Club Member” gives you a free preventive inspection of your plumbing and priority service, plus it saves you money. It just makes good sense! We know that our satisfied customers have been and will continue to be the secret to our success. We believe that a service agreement with our customers is the best way to keep you satisfied. The purpose of this program is to offer you preferred treatment and save you money!
As a Ohana Club - Complete Coverage Member you will receive:
- Preferential Treatment and Priority service when scheduling during normal business hours
- No dispatch fees during normal business hours
- Free “Peace of Mind” AC equipment operating and safety inspection for your home so you can have peace of mind knowing that your AC is in safe condition
- Free “Peace of Mind” plumbing and drain safety inspections for your home so you can have peace of mind while you are away knowing that your plumbing is in safe condition
- You will receive our money saving Ohana Club discount rates. (Discount is 10% off, and is valid on any future service after the Ohana Club Membership is purchased and is valid during the length of the membership. Ohana Club Membership cannot be purchased in order to discount current invoices)
- Each additional system is $248 one-time or $16.50 per month!
- Annual Safety Inspections
- And Much Much More!*
Choose the plan that's right for you!
- 1 System- $19.16/ month ($230.40/ year) OR one-time payment of $280/ year.
- 2 System- $35.83/ month ($430/ year) OR one-time payment of $530/ year.
- 3 System- $53.33/ month ($639.96/ year) OR one-time payment of $790/ year.
- 4 System- $75.75/ month ($909/ year) OR one-time payment of $280/ year.
What We Will Do For You:
- Check water heater for signs of damage and to ensure it is operating at its peak efficiency
- Check all faucets for leaks and corrosion, clean aerators for proper water flow
- Check all supply lines
- Check water pressure to your home
- Check all shut off valves for leaks
- Inspect all toilets for leaks and proper flushing action
- Inspect all hose bibbs outside of home
- Inspect all drains for proper drainage
- Check washing machine hoses for signs of damage or kinks that may lead to leaks
- Show you where your main shut off is located, should you have an emergency
- Provide a written list of suggestions of any needed repairs to keep your home safe and free from water damage
Contact our team today to join the Steve's plumbing Ohana!