Plumbing Service Manager
Relocate to Hawaii - Come Plumb in Paradise!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
RELOCATION BONUS for Qualified hires! AMAZING BENEFITS - BEST IN CLASS WORKPLACE - Competitive Salary plus Bonus!
The ideal candidate for this relocation role will have 5 years of proven experience meeting and exceeding KPI's in a leadership role such as a Service Manager in the Residential Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Industry.
Job Details: Steve's Plumbing Service is looking for an exceptional Plumbing Service Manager to lead our team of talented plumbers / technicians. As a service manager, you will work in our office as part of a dynamic and passionate management team to maximize business capacity, efficiency, and profitability. You will manage staff and exceed expectations by ensuring service technicians deliver the highest quality service calls, every time.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- Supplemental insurances
- 401(k) retirement with company matching
- Flexible-spending accounts (Section 125 Plan)
- Paid Time off, Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity to advance within our growing company
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Proven track record as an experienced Plumber - Required
- 5 years in a coaching/teaching/management role
- Travel to other islands for training and staff meetings (day trips)
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connection.
- Strong desire to motivate technicians to be better tomorrow than they are today.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Valid Driver's license, ability to pass pre-employment drug screen & background check
- Coach and manage the service staff to drive profitable results.
- Review Service Titan daily to ensure quality control and company policies are being followed.
- Record and evaluate daily sales performance to review with management.
- Present weekly meetings to build a team in delivering superior customer service.
- Consistently schedule 1:1 meetings and ride-alongs with plumber technicians.
- Follow up with clients to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Resolve client issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor performance of field technicians and coach them on how to improve.
- Support incoming phone calls from service technicians throughout the day.
- Responsible for hiring, terminating and disciplining of service employees
- Setting service technicians and apprentices employee schedules.
- Understand the sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Multiple Locations: Oahu, Maui, & Big Island locations
- Established Company with over 33 years of experience