Best Plumbers in Honolulu & Oahu
We are Oahu’s most trusted plumbing contractors. With over 30 years of industry experience, we are skilled in handling plumbing for both residential and commercial properties.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service in Honolulu and throughout Oahu. At Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service we are the plumbing experts that locals trust. We always stand by our warranties, plus with the best prices in town and no overtime fees, you’re sure to get a great deal every time you hire our experienced Oahu plumbers.
If you need to hire a professionally licensed plumbing company in Honolulu or anywhere in Oahu, call Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service 24/7 at (808) 563-4054. You can also fill out our online request form.
Residential Only Drain Clearing
Join the Club. It doesn’t cost, it pays!
STEVE’S OHANA CLUB MEMBERSHIP PLANS
Here’s What Your Membership Includes:
- One Annual Visit
- Discounts on Repairs
- No Dispatch Fees
- Convenient Scheduling Times
- Exclusive Club Member Promotions
- Auto Renewal
- Maintenance Required by the Equipment Manufacturers
We’re Committed to Keeping Your
Plumbing & HVAC Systems in Order
Find the Service You Need
Professional Hawaii Plumbing and AC Providers
Call Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service When You Need the Job Done!
Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service is a professional plumbing and air conditioning company that offers a complete lineup of repairs, installations, replacements, maintenance, and other service solutions. From small and routine problems like blocked drains, dirty air filters, or broken garbage disposals to complex issues like damaged sewers, no A.C, or broken water lines, you can count on us to deliver exceptional craftsmanship and customer service that exceeds even the most rigorous standards of quality. We know you demand the best for your home or business, and that’s what our team strives to deliver with each and every call we attend to.
Your Plumbing & AC Dream Team
– Chris & Patricia H.
– Hunt D.
– Diana M.
– Susie C.
– Robyn S.
Steve’s Signature Service
Famous 5-Star White Glove Service
1-Year Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted Since 1987
24/7 Emergency Service
Learn What Our Team is Doing to Bring the Highest Quality of Service
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Repairs in Honolulu & Oahu
Are you experiencing a plumbing emergency and need help right away? Our friendly and efficient plumbers will have all tools, equipment, and supplies necessary to help solve the problem immediately. We can help you with all emergencies that include damaged and leaking pipes, water heaters, backed-up pipes, and other types of plumbing disasters. We provide full cleanup and other services and help you fully restore your room.
Oahu Plumbing Services
We proudly offer the following plumbing services:
Plumbing Repair: At Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service, we can repair all aspects of commercial and residential plumbing systems. We can take care of pipe leaks and clogged plumbing fixtures such as toilets, drains, and tubs as well as extreme issues including sewage pipe leaks repairs.
Piping & Repiping Replacement: If your pipes are discolored or stained, have textural variances like dimples, or are flaking, they are likely extensively corroded, and will need to be replaced. Fortunately, Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service not only offers standard pipe repair and replacement, but advanced piping and repiping services, including cured-in-place pipe lining, pipe coating, and pipe descaling.
Gas Line Repair: You and your family rely on your gas lines for comfort within your home and for some of your most important everyday tasks. If your gas lines are damaged, this may substantially impact your routine. In addition, a leaking gas line is extremely dangerous, so it is essential that you repair damaged/leaking gas lines as soon as possible.
Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling: If you have been considering a home improvement project, you should definitely customize your plumbing system to meet your family’s unique needs. With the help of our plumbing remodeling professionals, you can enhance both your bathroom and kitchen, making it more efficient, stylish, and comfortable.
Electronic Leak Detection: Electronic leak detection is an advanced method used to determine the precise source of a plumbing leak. The longer you allow a plumbing leak to persist, the more damage that will occur to your property, so do not hesitate to give our Oahu plumbing company a call for leak detection right now.
Water Heater Services: It is hard to imagine a day without using and enjoying the benefits of a fully functional water heater. That’s why our plumbing contractors constantly strive to provide our customers with the best performing water heaters possible.
Tankless Water Heater Services: Tankless water heaters provide on-demand warmth without any temperature drops. Even better, because they heat water immediately when you need it, tankless water heaters provide an unending supply of hot water. Our Oahu plumbers proudly offer repairs and installations for tankless water heaters in your home.
Drain Cleaning: If you are tired of dealing with drain clogs, make sure to contact our Oahu plumbing team right away. Rather than the toxic liquid drain cleaners you would find at the store, we can offer you Bio-Clean—an advanced combination of natural bacteria and enzymes designed specifically to eat through dead organic waste in your plumbing system.
Emergency Plumbing Service: From burst pipes to overflowing toilets, you never know when a plumbing emergency is going to strike. But as we always say here at Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service, no one wants surprises—especially when it comes to their plumbing. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency plumbing repairs, so you can be prepared for even the worst surprises your plumbing system has to offer.
Commercial Plumbing Services: In addition to our full range of residential plumbing options, Steve’s is thrilled to be able to provide plumbing services for commercial properties as well. Whether you are beginning construction on a new office building or need to repair a gas leak at your commercial property in the middle of the night, you can count on us to be there for your business.
Irrigation Repair & Installation: We offer complete sprinkler system installation that includes an on-site evaluation, helping you choose the right type of irrigation for your lawn, and full implementation from start to finish. There are numerous options available to you with dozens of features that help you fine-tune your irrigation system to keep your lawn looking fresh and efficiently water your yard without wasting water.
Top-Rated Plumbing Company in Oahu
When it comes to Oahu & Honolulu plumbing companies, you won’t find better than Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service. We believe strongly in transparency, which is why we are always upfront and honest about our rates. We also charge by the job—NOT the hour. Our friendly and skilled plumbers are known across the area for great customer service, and with specials to help make our services more affordable for every homeowner, there’s no reason not to trust Steve’s the next time you need amazing plumbing service.
The Dangers of DIY Plumbing Solutions
If your home or business has a plumbing issue or needs, you may consider doing the job yourself (DIY-ing it). However, there are risks to DIY-ing plumbing work. Before trying to tackle a plumbing job yourself, consider the following reasons why you should hire a plumber.
- Licensed professionals are better equipped to assess plumbing issues. When you hire a plumber instead of DIY-ing your plumbing job, the plumber can do a complete assessment of your property and the issue before moving forward. A leaky pipe or drainage problem may be more than meets the eye, and you want a complete picture of the issue before moving forward.
- You may not be able to handle unexpected plumbing issues. If a problem arises while you are completing the job, you may be ill-equipped to address the issue. A licensed plumber would not only be able to diagnose the issue but can come up with a course of action to address the issue.
- You may need a permit. Another reason why you shouldn’t do your own plumbing work is that certain projects may require a permit, and these jobs must adhere to building codes and pass inspections. While a simple maintenance or repair job wouldn’t need a permit, you would need a permit if you planned to complete a larger job.
- DIY plumbing work may not be covered by insurance. You should review the terms of your insurance policy before deciding to tackle your plumbing needs yourself. If you do DIY your plumbing, your insurance may not offer you any coverage if an issue arises later. For instance, if you repair a leak yourself but then the pipe bursts later ruining your floors and your neighbor’s ceiling (in a condominium), they may not cover the damages.
- Licensed plumbers can protect your property. While you will treat your property with care, a licensed professional can better protect your property as they can repair an issue, warn you of potential, future issues, listen to your concerns, and help you best correct the issue. In completing the job, they can also protect your property by using quality products and working to ensure the job is done efficiently and effectively. You may not know what the best materials or products are.
- Licensed professionals have more access to tools and parts. Many people decide to handle their plumbing work themselves to save money. However, they do consider the cost of renting or purchasing needed tools or parts for the project. Tools can be quite pricey to obtain. Plumbers have their own tools, and they can help you save money on parts as they may have connections or access to hard-to-locate and necessary parts for your repair or installation work.
- DIY plumbing work can cost you more money than you save. As we mentioned, you may have unexpected costs if you decide to do your own plumbing work. DIY plumbing can also end up costing you money on repairs if you worsen or do not properly fix the issue.
- You likely have less experience than the professionals. Our plumbers have over three decades of experience and are licensed professionals. Watching a YouTube tutorial or reading a helpful article to prepare for a DIY plumbing job isn’t comparable to the amount of experience and the skills that our trained technicians have. To avoid having corroded pipes, valve failure, or other issues later on, you should hire a plumber instead of DIY-ing your plumbing projects.
Why Hire Our Honolulu Plumbers?
Whether you need help with a residential or commercial building’s plumbing, you can trust our team to handle the job efficiently, and we will treat your property as if it’s our own.
Still wondering why we’re the team for the job?
- We are trusted and respected by our customers.
- We offer emergency and same-day services.
- We provide honest, fair pricing.
- We are committed to offering quality service.
- We have been in service with aloha for over 35 years.
We offer a full range of plumbing options—in fact, the only constant in our work is our guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with our expertly performed services. Our team will show up to your property on-time, in one of our fully-stocked service trucks, ready to get the job done. And we always make sure the job is done right —that’s the Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service guarantee.