Providing Customers with High-Quality Plumbing Services Since 1987
If your property is having plumbing problems, that can be both stressful and inconvenient. Rather than worry about how to fix or address the issue, you can hire the Honolulu plumbers at Steve's Plumbing & A/C Service. With over 35 years of experience, we are equipped to handle large and small projects in commercial and residential properties. Known for our commitment to excellence, high-quality services, and knowledge of the ins and outs of plumbing on the island, we offer a variety of plumbing services. From routine maintenance to repairs or installations to inspections, we can work tirelessly to ensure your needs are met.
Need to hire a professionally licensed plumbing company? Contact our Honolulu professionals via phone (808) 431-3646 or online today. We offer emergency services and same-day appointments!
Our Full Range of Plumbing Services
We offer the following residential and commercial plumbing services.
- Clogged kitchen sink repairs
- Clogged toilet inspection and repairs
- Drain cleaning
- Drain inspections
- Drain line repairs
- Electronic leak detection
- Emergency plumbing services
- Garbage disposal repair and installation
- Hi-tech drain cleaning
- LP-Gas Line repair and installation
- No-Dig trenchless sewer piping installation
- Plumbing repairs
- Pressure regulators
- Septic tank inspections
- Septic tank installation or replacements
- Septic tank repairs
- Sewer line tracing and location services
- Sewer pipe coating service
- Sewer pipe coating service
- Tankless water heater repair and installation
- Water fixture repair and installation
- Water heater repair and installation
- Waterline re-piping
The Dangers of DIY Plumbing Solutions
If your home or business has a plumbing issue or needs, you may consider doing the job yourself (DIY-ing it). However, there are risks to DIY-ing plumbing work. Before trying to tackle a plumbing job yourself, consider the following reasons why you should hire a plumber.
- Licensed professionals are better equipped to assess plumbing issues. When you hire a plumber instead of DIY-ing your plumbing job, the plumber can do a complete assessment of your property and the issue before moving forward. A leaky pipe or drainage problem may be more than meets the eye, and you want a complete picture of the issue before moving forward.
- You may not be able to handle unexpected plumbing issues. If a problem arises while you are completing the job, you may be ill-equipped to address the issue. A licensed plumber would not only be able to diagnose the issue but can come up with a course of action to address the issue.
- You may need a permit. Another reason why you shouldn’t do your own plumbing work is that certain projects may require a permit, and these jobs must adhere to building codes and pass inspections. While a simple maintenance or repair job wouldn’t need a permit, you would need a permit if you planned to complete a larger job.
- DIY plumbing work may not be covered by insurance. You should review the terms of your insurance policy before deciding to tackle your plumbing needs yourself. If you do DIY your plumbing, your insurance may not offer you any coverage if an issue arises later. For instance, if you repair a leak yourself but then the pipe bursts later ruining your floors and your neighbor’s ceiling (in a condominium), they may not cover the damages.
- Licensed plumbers can protect your property. While you will treat your property with care, a licensed professional can better protect your property as they can repair an issue, warn you of potential, future issues, listen to your concerns, and help you best correct the issue. In completing the job, they can also protect your property by using quality products and working to ensure the job is done efficiently and effectively. You may not know what the best materials or products are.
- Licensed professionals have more access to tools and parts. Many people decide to handle their plumbing work themselves to save money. However, they do consider the cost of renting or purchasing needed tools or parts for the project. Tools can be quite pricey to obtain. Plumbers have their own tools, and they can help you save money on parts as they may have connections or access to hard-to-locate and necessary parts for your repair or installation work.
- DIY plumbing work can cost you more money than you save. As we mentioned, you may have unexpected costs if you decide to do your own plumbing work. DIY plumbing can also end up costing you money on repairs if you worsen or do not properly fix the issue.
- You likely have less experience than the professionals. Our plumbers have over three decades of experience and are licensed professionals. Watching a YouTube tutorial or reading a helpful article to prepare for a DIY plumbing job isn’t comparable to the amount of experience and the skills that our trained technicians have. To avoid having corroded pipes, valve failure, or other issues later on, you should hire a plumber instead of DIY-ing your plumbing projects.
Why Hire Our Honolulu Plumbers?
Whether you need help with a residential or commercial building’s plumbing, you can trust our team to handle the job efficiently, and we will treat your property as if it’s our own. Still wondering why we’re the team for the job?
- We are trusted and respected by our customers.
- We offer emergency and same-day services.
- We provide honest, fair pricing.
- We are committed to offering quality service.
- We have been in service with aloha for over 35 years.
Have a plumbing problem? Contact Steve's Plumbing & A/C Service today by calling (808) 431-3646 or completing our online contact form.
“May not necessarily be the cheapest but you are paying for the quality, peace of mind, and quick response time to my urgent matter.”- Elias S.
“They said they would be there at 9:30 and by gosh, they showed up at 9:28 that not a normal thing when it comes to plumbing.”- Bob J.
“We have high praise for both of them, their professionalism, courtesy, friendliness, and reliability.”- Ulrich
We believe your Plumbing or AC problem should be treated urgently and with care.
Offering upfront pricing. We charge by the job, not the hour! Know the price before we start.
We know that Plumbing or AC problems happen at all hours of the day. Our team is here to help!
We're not happy until you're happy. We guarantee all of the work completed.
We treat your home like it's our own. We're committed to leaving it better than we found it.
An Experienced Team
Proudly providing quality Plumbing, Air Conditioning, & Drain Cleaning service with aloha since 1987!