Pipe Lining in Big Island, HI
Call Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service Today!
A damaged sewer or drain line can be disastrous for your property. However, repairing these lines can also be disastrous, as it might require you to dig up dirt to expose the damaged line, or even worse to have to crack into your foundation. While this may have been unavoidable in the past, today it doesn’t have to be the answer—you may benefit from a cured-in-place pipe lining service that fixes the issue without the nasty trench digging.
Steve's Plumbing & A/C Service is proud to offer cured-in-place pipe lining services on Hawaii’s Big Island. CIPP is the ideal way to service pipes that need major repairs or total replacement, as the process eliminates the hassle of tearing up your property to gain access to those pipes. And you aren’t sacrificing on quality or longevity either—a professionally-installed lining from a certified and experienced plumber has an estimated lifespan of 50 years or more!
Learn more about the trenchless pipe lining service or schedule a consultation to have it done for your home by calling Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service at (808) 278-9599 today.
What Is Pipe Lining?
Pipe lining is a fast, effective, and inexpensive way of essentially replacing a sewer or drain line by simply replacing its innermost layer rather than removing the whole pipe itself. In many cases, a damaged pipe may still have some structural integrity, and a pipe relining system uses this integrity to form a mold that creates a new pipe.
It’s a simple five-step process:
- A video inspection checks the line to determine if the existing pipe is suitable for this type of service. It also helps identify any issues that need to be fixed before the lining process is completed.
- A pipe cleaning service removes any debris from the line and leaves it clean and clear, ready for the new lining to be installed.
- A specialized machine pulls a special resin-imbued liner through the line to be replaced, completely covering the damaged segment.
- The new liner is then inflated like a balloon so it fills the pipe completely with no additional gaps or kinks that can block or inhibit the line.
- Once the resin dries, the liner is complete and the new pipe is tied into your current drain system. At this point, it’s ready to go and service your home for the next several decades.
Benefits of the CIPP Approach
As you can imagine, there are many good reasons that property owners prefer using the CIPP method to take care of aging, corrosion, or otherwise compromised pipes.
Take advantage of details like:
- No need to break up any part of your foundation
- Leave the walls intact
- Your landscaping remains intact
- A very minimal access point is required
- Your home stays unscathed
- Eliminate the need for hefty labor charges
Above all else, it's about knowing you can trust our pros for an accurate and honest assessment, followed up by skilled craftsmanship. At Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service, we've been taking care of customers since 1987, going above and beyond to deliver perfection. In keeping with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, we'll follow up to ensure that you're completely satisfied with the outcome of the job and the way we handled everything.
Why put your property through extensive damage when you don't need to? The cured in place pipework we do is a game-changer when it comes to taking care of old, failing, or shoddy piping work for your home or business. We'll provide you with upfront pricing and same day service, making your life easier and our service more affordable. Don't keep putting off the plumbing service that you need.
Contact Steve’s Plumbing & A/C Service and schedule an inspection of your damaged line today.
Hear What Our Customers Are SayingRead Real Reviews From Real Customers
“May not necessarily be the cheapest but you are paying for the quality, peace of mind, and quick response time to my urgent matter.”- Elias S.
“They said they would be there at 9:30 and by gosh, they showed up at 9:28 that not a normal thing when it comes to plumbing.”- Bob J.
“We have high praise for both of them, their professionalism, courtesy, friendliness, and reliability.”- Ulrich
We're offering plans to keep your home safe and in order all year long.
Why Choose Steve's?We're Committed to the Highest Quality Service Every Time
We believe your Plumbing or AC problem should be treated urgently and with care.
Offering upfront pricing. We charge by the job, not the hour! Know the price before we start.
We know that Plumbing or AC problems happen at all hours of the day. Our team is here to help!
We're not happy until you're happy. We guarantee all of the work completed.
We treat your home like it's our own. We're committed to leaving it better than we found it.
An Experienced Team
Proudly providing quality Plumbing, Air Conditioning, & Drain Cleaning service with aloha since 1987!